Come see what your library can do for you! – The best way to find out is to have your own library card.
We can’t wait to meet you, and to give you the key that will open the door to so many new and exciting adventures!
For those getting a card for the first time:
Bring photo ID and proof of address; those under 18 will need a parent or guardian signature. Your card will expire every two years and can be easily renewed upon verification of your information.
If you live outside our service area, bring in your hometown’s library card. If you would like to access our online collections, or do not have a library card from elsewhere, there is an annual non-resident fee of $25.
No fines, no frowns, no fuss!
- We’ll send you a text or email reminder of your items’ due dates
- Return or renew your items to keep your card active
- Replace or pay for lost items—and start fresh again
Ask your librarian for details!
- High demand items have a 7-day loan period with no renewals.
- You can renewal other items one time by phone, in person, or online at CommunityLibrary.Net/Catalog.
- Books, Audio and Music CDs, Magazines 28 days and may be renewed for 28 days
- STEAM kits, DVD series & Holiday books 14 days and may be renewed for 14 days (if there are no holds)
- Video Games & DVDs (Games have a limit of 5 checkouts; limit of 5 holds) 7 days and may be renewed for 7 days (if there are no holds)
- T-Mobile Hot Spots, Roku, and Apple TV 7 days and may be renewed for 7 days (if there are no holds)