Need a new library card? Check here!
No fines, no frowns, no fuss!
- We’ll send you a text or email reminder of your items’ due dates
- Return or renew your items to keep your card active
- Replace or pay for lost items—and start fresh again
Ask your librarian for details!
- High demand items have a 7-day loan period with no renewals.
- You can renewal other items one time by phone, in person, or online at CommunityLibrary.Net/Catalog.
- Books, Audio and Music CDs, Magazines 28 days and may be renewed for 28 days
- STEAM kits, DVD series & Holiday books 14 days and may be renewed for 14 days (if there are no holds)
- Video Games & DVDs (Games have a limit of 5 checkouts; limit of 5 holds) 7 days and may be renewed for 7 days (if there are no holds)
- T-Mobile Hot Spots, Roku, and Apple TV 7 days and may be renewed for 7 days (if there are no holds)