Library Director Search, 2020
Imagine yourself living in North Idaho and guiding 8 libraries and 115 employees into the future! Read the full proposal, here.
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
The Community Library Network is hiring a part-time, 24 hours a week, facilities maintenance worker. A minimum of two years’ experience in facilities trades is preferred. Candidates should be proficient with general maintenance, grounds keeping, carpentry, irrigation and plumbing systems and comfortable handling basic hand and power tools.
The successful applicant:
- Understands carpentry, electrical systems, painting and commercial doors
- Can operate small engine equipment such as snow blowers, power washers and steamers used to remove ice from roofs
- Follows directions with strong attention to detail and good follow-through and works cooperatively with staff and vendors
- Possesses the strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work inside and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Has a valid driver’s license, good driving record and is insurable through the District’s insurance carrier
- Is comfortable driving a large van and pulling a trailer
The Facilities Specialist works at all libraries in the Community Library Network and is based at the Post Falls Library. Hours are daytime Monday through Wednesday, with some flexibility needed to adjust for projects. This position includes PERSI retirement, but no health benefits.
To be considered for this position, please complete and submit an application to Jobs@communitylibrary.net or mail to:
Community Library Network
821 N Spokane Street
Post Falls, ID 83854.
This position is open until filled.
Hayden Part-time Circulation Specialist
The Community Library Network at Hayden has a part-time Circulation Specialist job opening.
This position is 18 hours per week. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include checking books in and out, reader’s advisory and computer assistance. This job requires strong customer service and computer skills
For further information, call Jessica at 208-772-5612 ext 115.