Interested in working for the Community Library Network?
The Community Library Network is hiring a part-time, 24 hours a week, , PERSI benefitted, facilities maintenance worker. A minimum of two years general maintenance experience is preferred. Candidates should be proficient with irrigation and plumbing systems and comfortable handling basic hand and power tools. H.V.A.C. experience and OSHA training are desirable but not required.
The successful applicant:
- Understands carpentry, electrical systems, painting and commercial doors
- Can operate small engine equipment such as snow blowers, power washers and steamers used to remove ice from roofs
- Follows direction with strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Possesses the strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work inside and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Has a good driving record and is insurable through the District’s insurance carrier
- Is comfortable driving a large van and pulling a trailer
The Facilities Specialist works at all libraries in the Community Library Network and is based at the Post Falls Library. Hours are primarily daytime, but some flexibility to adjust for projects is desirable. Click here for a job description.
The position is open until filled.
Would you like to be put on a waiting list?