The Community Library Network at Post Falls has a Circulation Specialist position opening. This position is 19.5 hours per week, working one out of three weekends, some day and evening shifts, and a week off every three weeks. Please complete the employment application linked below and return to the library or email. Call Jennifer Craft at 208-773-1506 x 332 for additional information.
The position is open until filled.
The Community Library Network is hiring a part time, 24 hour a week, Facilities Specialist. A minimum of two years general maintenance experience is preferred.
Qualifications include proficiency in the following:
- Irrigation systems and plumbing
- Basic hand and power tools
- Electrical systems
- Operation and maintenance of small engine equipment
- The ability to follow directions with strong attention to detail
- The strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work inside and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to learn and use Microsoft Office Suite and maintenance software
- H.V.A.C. experience is not required but a plus.
Call Randy at 208-773-1506 x329 for more information.